Access Highlights – Connecticut photographer Mark Murphy III opened up to us in his first interview for the website and it was definitely some memorable moments. Here are some of the things I picked out from the interview that we learned after its released!
1. He was born in Connecticut and work at Yale University full-time as an Information Technology Specialist.
2. He started doing photography in high school then in the U.S. Air Force.
3. He was in Fashion Avenue News Magazine Caribbean
4. His main goal is to make as much in photographer in pay as I do in my regular job or more.
5. He worked with gospel artists Rance Allen and The Walls Group.
Read the full interview: Click Here
Mark Murphy lll: Instagram