Highlights – Massachusetts fashion designer Melissa Ann gave us a lot to remember from her last interview with us. Here are five things we learned from the interview once it was published on our website!
1. She relocated her sewing studio from Boston to Worcester, Massachusetts.
2. Instagram is where she has been generating most of her clothing sales from
3. Said her boutique at 333 salon is her fulltime gig and that’s where she take privateshopping appointments, fittings, and walk in shoppers
4. She would love to design a tour wardrobe for an arena level performer, or a red carpet look.
5. She tries to be fearless and tries not to take on too many things at once.
Instagram: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Facebook: Click Here