Access Highlights – Independent Massachusetts model Juliette Locke is an upcoming talent that I really admire as far as her work is concerned. She has a lot of great talent anyone would appreciate if they value all of the elements that forms the unit of creativity. Here are some of the things we learned from Juliette in her first interview with us!
1. She modeled for fashion designer Malva Janaby in the Janaby Reflection show.
2. She attended school as a Business Management major with a concentration in Marketing at Bridgewater State University.
3. Her focus is building her own own brand and business.
4. She would love to be be an entrepreneur while doing real estate on the side.
5. She plans to move to Florida after graduating
You could follow her page by clicking the links below!