Access Highlights – Photographer Andrew Powers had some interesting things to share in his first interview with us. I picked five things from the interview that I really liked for the highlights. Here are five things we learned from Andrew Powers interview with us!
1. He’s a self taught photographer that enjoys landscape/nature photography.
2. Doing Films doesn’t interest him: “lm is not something that has really ever interested me. it’s more of capturing the beauty of the moment that will remain ever frozen in time. “
3. His services includes family/pet portraits, events, model portfolios, fashion shows and weddings, and more.
4. His advice to new photographers: “Dont’s: DONT BE INAPPROPRIATE WITH CLIENTS”
5. He has been doing photography for about 34 years.